I will give you here 5 foods that will help burn belly fat for you. They are: fruits, vegetables, dairy products, nuts, meat and all types of tea. You notice that I include all types of three prime micronutrients in here. Carbs – fruits and vegetables, protein – meat and healthy fats – nuts. Tea comes into the scene as an antioxidant provider and it also has carbs as it is a plant in itself.
When you eat a balanced meal that contain a portion of carbs, protein and healthy fat, and you eat it in the right quantity and the right time of the day you promote a very healthy and lean body. this way your diet on own own will promote fat and calorie burning day in day out.
Here are the 5 foods to burn fat and calories:
- Oranges, grapefruits, papaya, tangerines, tomatoes, guavas and limes and lemons. These are all rich with vitamin C which in turn helps the body process fat quicker. Vitamin C also helps the body's fat-burning capacity to be quicker as it stimulates amino acids.
- Milk, cheese and yogurt. All increase fat burning in the body as they help it to break fat in fat cells. Research shows that a dairy rich diet that still has low calories can double the rate of fat burning in the body. People who take calcium supplements do not get good results in term of fat loss. People who eat 3-4 servings of dairy calcium rich products a day manage to lose a lot of fat in the process.
- All nuts. Nuts contain healthy fats. Other healthy fats foods are extra virgin olive oil, coconuts on all its forms, ie fresh, oil and milk, avocados, etc. Now here is the thing you must know. All these foods will actually help the body burn fat although they have fat in them, but remember it is all healthy fat.
- Meat. protein is important in muscle building but also help burn fat. It is an important player in the overall food intake. It is recommended to consume easy to digest protein from meats like chicken, and fish and from lentils, etc.
- Tea. Tea on all its forms, green tea, red tea, white tea are all great compliments to your meal. Beside the fact that we need to drink a lot during the day, tea has antioxidants and also helps in your metabolism.
In addition to all these foods you want to consume a lot of exercises as well. While 80-90% of your fat loss benefits boils down to what you eat – exercises are also very important as they act as a complimentary character in the whole story. Just as much as you can not have your car running properly with two bolts missing in one of your wheels, so you can not have the complete scene of fat loss efforts without your exercises.
Curse of the Fat Storage in Your Belly – 5 Foods to Burn Belly Fat