I’d like to share these sesame chicken recipes because my family loves it and they always ask me to cook it again. It can be served at home, potluck, special party, or anytime you would like.
#1. Ingredients of sesame chicken recipe #1 (serving for 5):
1 ¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup sesame seeds
1 large onion sliced
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
Instructions of sesame chicken recipe #1:
In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil until no longer pink. Stir in the soy sauce and sesame seeds. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon; set aside and keep warm. In the same skillet, sauté onion and mushrooms until onion is tender. Return chicken to pan; heat through.
#2. Ingredients of sesame chicken recipe #2 (serving for 4):
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon dry white wine
1 teaspoon powdered ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup sesame seeds
2 egg whites, beaten
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
Instructions of sesame chicken recipe #2:
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, wine, ginger and garlic in large bowl.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Add to soy sauce mixture. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet in 500 degree oven.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Mix flour and sesame seeds in sealable plastic bag. Dip chicken in egg whites. Shake in flour mixture until coated.
- Add butter and olive oil to hot skillet. Add chicken in single layer, turning to coat well. Bake at 500 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Delicious Sesame Chicken Recipes