Italian food is usually cooked in olive oil and is a combination of vegetables, grains, fruits, fish, cheeses and a scattering of meats. Some of the popular Italian dishes are Pizza, Pasta, Lasagna, Zucchini Casserole, Yogurt Mushroom, Wine Biscuits, Warm Fruit Salad, Vodka Rosemary Lemonade Fizz, Venison Sausage,Venison Chops, Vegetarian Minestrone Soup, Vegetable Soup, Vegetable Pizza Squares, Vegetable Pasta Sauce, Vegetable Pasta, Veg Soup, Tuscan Pork Roast, Turkey Lasagna, Tuna Stuffed Eggs, Triple Bypass Casserole, Tomato-Cream Sauce For Pasta, Tomato Pasta, Tomato Mozzarella And Olive Salad, Tofu Sandwich, Tofu Lasagna, Tofu and Tomato Pasta Sauce, Tofu and Cheese Stuffed Shells etc.
Italian food makes every family dinner table rich in a lot of different fabulous and tasty dishes. Most popular pastas, pizzas, meats and Italian desserts are fast and easy to prepare. Fiesta Chicken Pasta is the most delicious Italian recipe. To make this dish, you need rotini pasta, boneless, Italian salad dressing skinless chicken breasts, Chili powder, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa, sour cream.
1. Fiesta Chicken Pasta
- 2 Cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to make Fiesta Chicken Pasta:
Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir 6 minutes. Add dressing and chili powder. Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in salsa and sour cream. Toss pasta with chicken mixture. Top with cheese. Fiesta Chicken Pasta is ready.
2. Sausage Sandwich Recipes
- 6 Sausages
- 4 Onions (sliced)
- 1½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 Roll Buns (slit)
- 4 tbsp Oil
How to make Sausage Sandwich:
- Slice the sausage into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions until golden brown
- Stir in sausages, soya sauce, pepper, and salt.
- Stuff the buns with the cooked sausage mix.
- Serve with mayonnaise.
3. Shrimp Kebabs Recipes
- 2 cups Cocktail Shrimps
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- 4 Green Hot Peppers
- 6 Garlic Cloves (ground)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg
- 2 Bread Slices
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup dry Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Oil
How to make Shrimp Kebabs:
- Soak the bread slices in water. Remove and squeeze out excess water.
- Combine shrimps with cumin seeds and turmeric powder in a grinder. Grind into a fine mixture.
- Mix the grounded shrimps with the rest of the ingredients, except bread crumbs and oil.
- Shape the mixture into 12-16 balls and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the kebabs until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
How to Make A Delicious Fiesta Chicken Pasta Recipe