Hair here hair there! Hair hair everywhere !!
Is this your nightmare? If yes, then you have some simple ways to reduce it right there in your kitchen.
Use any of the following easy to make recipes for stopping hair loss:
1. Massage hair with olive hair and leave over night. Wash off the next day as usual. Olive oil works as a hair tonic. It is also referred to as liquid gold for the hair. Olive oil is rich in essential fatty acids which keep the hair cuticles moisturized.
2. Boil a handful of henna leaves in mustard oil (in a ratio of 4 tablespoons to one cup). Filter and store in a sterilized glass bottle. Massage this herbal oil before a head bath every time. If possible leave it over night or at least for 30 minutes before washing your hair. This is very effective in treating hair loss.
3. Massage bhongra juice to reduce hair loss.
4. Oil of Sagvan seeds too can be used for head massage to stop hair fall.
5. Mix equal amount of almond oil and warm castor oil for head massage at least once a week.
6. Rinse hair with mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help in hair growth.
7. Use the following hair pack: mix amla powder and one egg. Apply and leave for half an hour before washing.
8. Applying a mix of aloe vera gel and triphala herbal powder for 3 – 6 months continuously will help in new hair growth.
9. Massage coconut milk into the roots. Make sure you cover full scalp. Leave for an hour and wash off with warm water. Using it for 3 – 4 times a week will give amazing results. Instead of coconut milk you can also use aloe vera gel.
10. Drinking of coconut water regularly prevails hair fall.
11. Include nuts in your diet.
12. Boil fenugreek (methi) seeds in coconut oil or olive oil. Cool and strain. Store in a bottle and use as massage oil every time before head bath.
13. Including amla in any form in your diet will help control hair fall.
14. Whip one egg in henna powder and curd and use as a hair mask. This will help prevent hair fall.
15. Massaging with warm castor oil 30 minutes before head bath will give excellent results.
16. Mix equal quantity of lime seeds and black pepper. Make into a paste using water or ginger juice. Massage into hair and keep for a few hours before washing off.
17. Make a protein rich hair conditioner using 2 teaspoon of olive oil, 2 egg yolks and 1 cup filtered water. Beat the egg yolks till frothy, add in the oil and beat till well blended. Add water and massage into hair covering every possible hair strand. Keep for 20 minutes and rinse as usual. This conditioner nourishes hair and stimulates hair growth and is mild enough to be used daily.
How To Stop Hair Loss With Natural Treatments